Wednesday, July 27, 2011
*****PHOTO TAKEN WITH AGE PROGRESSION TECHNOLOGY*****
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Since I'll be using a Yamaha R1 front end, plans include a new stem to fit 750 neck and bearings, derake the bitch and move it forward and down 1-1/2". I got this bike with the backbone hacked off, so it gives me a fresh start as to how I want to redo and reinforce the existing frame. I'm thinking Norton featherbed meets Multistrada. I've been collecting bits and pieces this last year, and the wheels I found fit the bill and will work with the R1 front rotors after some tweaking. Front is a 19" 5-spoke mag from a 80's Virago and rear is an 18" 5-spoke from a KZ550. Before all this can happen, I will start making an adjustable frame jig. Wish me luck!!!