After a couple of fender and strut chops I did for friends, they were left looking neutered cuz something was just missing back there. I have been asked to chop it but leave enough room for the OL, make a sissy bar but "I want to be able to take it off easily." So I came up with these grab bar tail loops (still in prototyping stage). I would like to get some input on these to see what sporty guys think of their rear ends.
* What I'm thinking is they'll be available p-coated or raw for those who want to weld in a sissy bar, school-boy book-rack, p-pad tab, or tail light.
* They will mount in place of the 1/4" spacer in between frame and shock and lock into groove in front providing you drill a 5/16 hole.
* They will include a tab welded on inside of loop to hold fender or tail light.
* For earlier models I will change the ears a bit.
* Will accommodate a Biltwell Banana seat (shown with struts cut off below)
Watcha think?? All comments welcome...........